What's new
RevTeam.Re - Reverse Engineering Team

Welcome Guest! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Register and wait for our approve!

Passware Kit Mobile 2023.2.0.1508

JCap

Reaction score
Program Adı ve Versiyonu :
Code:
Passware Kit Mobile 2023.2.0.1508

Program Linki ( Çalışan ) :
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dosya Boyutu ( MB ) :
Code:
272 Mb

Açıklama (Program hakkında kısa bilgi) :
Code:
Forensic tool that extracts and decrypts user data from mobile devices.

Last edited:

devilsnake88

Reaction score
As far as I know (from another source) some parts are encrypted and can't be decrypted without a valid license key, a bit like UFS Explorer (data recovery tool).
I wonder if it's not possible to dump the instructions looking for this key and build a brute-forcer for it.
I would be able to help with this kind of tasks and I can also provide Passware Kit Forensic 20231025.091405 + agent 20231025.151401 but I can't help with a valid license key.

730boro

Reaction score
Passware Kit Mobile for checking the number of credits on the server. Credits are needed to unlock your device

rvarbean

Reaction score
I actually tried dumping the positron.node dll file from the application as it is protected with VMProtect. However it just gives a C0000005 error (access violation) when trying to use dumped file. Anyone know why this is?

rvarbean

Reaction score
If anyone knows how to make a working dump of the positron.node file from Passware Kit Mobile please send it in pm as I think I may know how to crack it.

rvarbean

Reaction score
Anyone have the 2021/beta version of passware kit mobile? it seems to have been posted on decompile.us at one point but download link is dead. I have found that 2021 and older versions of passware products aren't protected with vmprotect unlike newer versions. I cannot register on decompile forum since registrations are closed. Please let me know if anyone has an early version of pkm! thanks