What's new
RevTeam.Re - Reverse Engineering Team

Welcome Guest! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Register and wait for our approve!

Across Center

hlane29

Member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
🔹 Program Name:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


🔹 What Does the Program Do?:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

🔹 D Supported OS and Architectures:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

🔹 Program Screenshot:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
1746837033632.png


🔹 Protection Scan Result:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
1746837246896.png

🔹 Limitations:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

🔹 Download Link:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

🔹 Extra Notes:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
 

Attachments

  • 1746836999889.png
    1746836999889.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 55

hlane29

Member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
I realize that this is not the most popular software and that's probably why this thread has gotten no replies but can anyone with experience give this a look atleast and tell me if it's crackable and even just let me know where I can learn to crack it myself?
 

rooster1

Active member
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
42
Reaction score
78
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
What OS are you using? I can't get this to install on any of my VMs. I tried windows 7,8 and 10 and have yet to have success installing and running this software.
Would it be possible for you to zip the program folder and upload that so I can take a look?
Peace
 

hlane29

Member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Thanks for taking the time dude, it's strange that it wont work in any of your VMs, I myself am running Windows 10 64bit on bare metal.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the program does save a couple more driver files inside the windows folder and some config files inside ProgramData so let me know if you want those as well.

Cheers
 

hlane29

Member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Hello, not sure what you need me to record exactly but you don't get any window or warning that the trial is over, what happens after 30 minutes is that you get a "license needed" yellow icon as you see below, all the network features (file sharing, screen mirroring, etc) are disabled, you can still move the mouse between two devices connected via bluetooth just fine but when you click the Q,W,E,I,O,P keys of the Client's device keyboard they dont work anymore. Also copy paste between devices becomes limited to only a few words.

Cheers

1748888377738.png
 

Dr.MaX

Well-known member
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
303
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I did this now, if not working tommorow will continue. Can you pls test, i bypassed timers, but I am not sure, idk how to test keys. Pls remember which exe is good , 55 or 66. Remove numbers and replace, pls report back!
Edited: forget yellow lightsz test will keys working aftet 30 minutes.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 
Last edited:

hlane29

Member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Hey dude I made sure to wait until the 30 minutes were elapsed and the trial ended, then I tried replacing the exe with both the files you provided and unfortunately the features were still disabled (tested keys, copy paste, etc)
 

rooster1

Active member
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
42
Reaction score
78
I am sorry I am not familiar with this software. The only things enabled are the "about " tab and the "Bluetooth devices" tab. I can't get the main window to show.
 

Dr.MaX

Well-known member
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
303
Reset pc, replace patch, and remember, first try will working before 30 minutes. And after will not come yellow light. P.S. when you start first time never kill app from system tray.
Test it pls.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 
Top