What's new
RevTeam.Re - Reverse Engineering Team

Welcome Guest! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Register and wait for our approve!

Across Center

hlane29

Member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Same result unfortunately, I restarted the PC and made sure to exit from the program window (Mode => Exit) instead of the system tray, replaced the exe with yours and the launched the program again and it works normally, but after 30 minutes you get the license needed icon and the features stop working, etc.
 

hlane29

Member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Okay sorry for the misunderstanding earlier, I'm pretty sure I did it properly this time. Closed the app from the Mode menu like before, replaced the exe with yours, restarted the computer, the app automatically starts on boot and works fine, left the window open and did not close, 30 minutes later I still get the license needed and features stop working like before.

You said you patched the timer on the main AcrossCenter.exe but maybe there are other timers on the other executables that run with the program? AcrossUniverse.exe and AcrossService.exe? I don't really know just a wild guess.
 

Dr.MaX

Well-known member
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
303
hlane29 follow this step to test something, open this pached exe, wait for 30 minute, semaphore will be yellow and will be text license needed, dont reset pc, just change semaphore to disabled, and then again to enable, semaphore will be green, but idk will this working, i didnt test patched from boot windows and also cross hotkey .

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

P.S. test patched file from first boot, if go yeelow after 30 minutes, just switch to disable and enable. in original exe wont working, semaphore will be yellow and text will come out. Idk is this bypas for semaphore only or for seamphore and keyboard limit.
 

hlane29

Member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

Hey @gasana, glad to see you're still giving this a try. I tested the new exe after the 30 minutes had passed and yes disabling and reenabling does give you the green icon again that part works as you described. Unfortunately as you suspected it just affects the icon and the features (keybaord, clipboard share) are still disabled even with the green "Enabled" icon.
 

Dr.MaX

Well-known member
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
303
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
try this, but i think it will not working. enable disable when become yellow it will be green, and if not working, then across.exe sending to across universe static, and universe checking the key file for serial, and sending parameters to service... but lets try
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 

hlane29

Member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Yes as you guessed it is still not working even tho the it says "enabled", and I agree I think the license check is in both "AcrossCenter.exe" and "AcrossUniverse.exe" because both files contain the software TurboActivate uuid which is "5c8957815509cb0d1c92d6.88616682".

I tried debugging the software myself and as far as I can tell the launch sequence goes AcrossCenter.exe => AcrossControl.exe => AcrossServ (Windows Service) => AcrossService.exe => AcrossUniverse.exe.

I tried following the same steps the chinese cracker I linked in the OP did, by creating my own software using TurboActivate free trial and using my generated uuid to replace the "5c8957815509cb0d1c92d6.88616682" string in both AcrossCenter and AcrossUniverse executables but doing that makes AcrossUniverse not launch which breaks the software.
 

tonyweb

Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
27
Hi all,
sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but I might have a solution for this not-very-popular app. :)

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Replace (make a backup) of the shared files in program folder [be sure to stop the windows service before replacing], then choose offline activation.
Use this serial:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
and share the offline activation request xml content (in this thread or by private message) and I'll reply with an offline activation response that, hopefully, will unlock the app.

Regards,
Tony
 
Last edited:
Top