Alright thanks again buddy I'll restart the computer and try replacing before the 30 minutes and see if it works after, will report back.
Alright thanks again buddy I'll restart the computer and try replacing before the 30 minutes and see if it works after, will report back.
Same result unfortunately, I restarted the PC and made sure to exit from the program window (Mode => Exit) instead of the system tray, replaced the exe with yours and the launched the program again and it works normally, but after 30 minutes you get the license needed icon and the features stop working, etc.
I did not told you correct. First replace patch, and then reset pc. After boot open app. Itnwill noy give you yellow lught till you not kill app. Can you try?
Okay sorry for the misunderstanding earlier, I'm pretty sure I did it properly this time. Closed the app from the Mode menu like before, replaced the exe with yours, restarted the computer, the app automatically starts on boot and works fine, left the window open and did not close, 30 minutes later I still get the license needed and features stop working like before.
Hey mate did you make any more progress on this?
Alright dude thanks for sticking with this, lemme know if I can help
Now we are close. To be continued...
Haha hell yeah definite progress.
try this, but i think it will not working. enable disable when become yellow it will be green, and if not working, then across.exe sending to across universe static, and universe checking the key file for serial, and sending parameters to service... but lets try
Yes as you guessed it is still not working even tho the it says "enabled", and I agree I think the license check is in both "AcrossCenter.exe" and "AcrossUniverse.exe" because both files contain the software TurboActivate uuid which is "5c8957815509cb0d1c92d6.88616682".
Bumping this again